“In three years time, Minot has seen a typical decade’s worth of capital investment and growth”.
This is the first paragraph of the Minot Area Development Corporation’s on-line News Letter. This informative overview shows the tremendous capital investment that is currently happening in Minot.
Some of these new investment opportunities include:
- $95 million – 36-block “Imagine Minot” project including residential and commercial mixed use.
- $109 million – Southgate Crossing development in south Minot near the Dakota Square with shopping, recreation space, apartments, hotels and retail.
- $300 million – Great Plains Energy Park
- $400 million – First master-planned family-oriented community development including single-family homes, retail and office development.
- $100 million – North Hill development with the largest grocery store in Minot, including retail, residential and commercial space.
- $75 million – Minot International Airport expansion.
- $300 million – Port of North Dakota providing 3,200 acres in Minot with 45 miles of track.
These are just some of the new projects; there are hundreds of millions of investment capital going into residential development in Minot to help fill the shortage of housing created by both the oil and agricultural explosion.
Every conceivable type of product and future job opportunities will follow these new residential projects, including the need for office, retail and commercial development.
For more detailed information, go to www.minotusa.com and look under “Read All News”.